We at Baxter Title are closely monitoring the latest developments regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the United States and abroad to help ensure the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the customers we serve every day. We also recognize that you are relying upon our ability to continue to facilitate real estate, and refinance transactions, even during these uncertain times.
Here are a few examples of the practices and policies we have implemented in our effort to be
vigilant during this unprecedented global pandemic:
• Management is actively engaged in addressing COVID-19 related issues.
• We are tracking CDC guidance for employers and businesses, along with other federal, state and local directives or advisories related to confirmed diagnoses, travel limitations, and school or other closures.
• Hand sanitizer, cleaning products, and protective gloves are being offered to employees and visitors in our offices and closing rooms as these products remain available.
• We have implemented a maximum of 6 people to a closing room to allow for adequate social distancing. ALL closing pens are disposed after every closing and NOT re-used.
• Our closing rooms are wiped down with CDC recommended sanitizer after every closing including door handles to and from the closing rooms.
• Reminders related to personal and workplace hygiene and recognizing virus symptoms are regularly circulated to employees.
• We have evaluated our networks and software to ensure that they will support employee remote access should it be required.
• Employees have been advised to avoid travel to any affected areas and any non-essential air travel or other forms of public transportation.
• Employees are required to work from home or take sick leave if a fever has been detected in themselves or immediate family living with them.
• We have postponed or cancelled upcoming events, conferences or meetings.
• Standards of social distancing have been developed and implemented.
• Customers who have a fever, flu symptoms or have a compromised immune system, are asked to call ahead for special accommodations for your upcoming closing. We have many remote closing options available.
We remain committed to serving our customers and our employees throughout this global health crisis and would like to express our gratitude for your continued trust in all of us here at the Baxter Title.
We encourage you to contact us with any concerns you may have or topics you would like to discuss in connection with your transactions. Please continue to contact us at the same phone numbers and email addresses that you are accustomed to using.
We are committed to staying connected with you as we all navigate these unprecedented times.
Owner of Baxter Title